Dream11 Launches ‘#BeAGameChanger’, Celebrating A Culture Driven By Passion, Purpose And Performance
Mumbai, October 8, 2018: Dream11 – India’s biggest sports gaming platform and the fastest growing sports tech company today unveiled its digital-first employer branding campaign – ‘Be a GameChanger, Be a Dreamster’.
The campaign celebrates Dream11’s vibrant and dynamic work culture where talented sports tech enthusiasts, celebrate their professional ambitions while aptly balancing their personal aspirations. The digital campaign moulded by FoxyMoron will be seen across the brand’s social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. It has been kick-started with an animated video bringing alive Dream11’s characteristic work culture and ethos. This campaign highlights various facets of Dream11 as a great place to work, giving every Dreamster the freedom to dream big!
Here is a video celebrating and explaining the same passion that drives Dreamsters to excel – on & off the field: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7G4qINrz5w
Commenting on the Dream11 Culture tenets, Harsh Jain, CEO & Co-Founder, Dream11, said, “What brings Dream11 together, makes our team greater than the sum of our individuals and unites us, is OUR CULTURE. It is our team spirit, team chemistry & HOW we play to win every day. We believe in hiring great talent and help us transform the way a sports fan consumes sports.”
On the launch of its new people focused campaign, Kevin Freitas – Chief Human Resource Officer, Dream11 said “The sports gaming industry has been growing at an exponential pace. We believe our new campaign will inspire existing and future Dreamsters to come together and be the architect of this young and evolving industry. We always believed that Dream11 is the best place for talented and
committed individuals who believe in smart work, are go-getters, learners and team players. Being certified as a Great Place to Work® is the greatest validation of our culture, processes and beliefs.”
Speaking about this unique campaign, Pratik Gupta, Co-founder, FoxyMoron, said, “At FoxyMoron, people are at the heart of what we do. From the very beginning, we have been one of the few places where culture comes first, and we make bonds beyond just the workplace. Therefore, this campaign is very close to our hearts (hence all the visual oxymorons).”
A people focused company, Dream11 offers a host of people – friendly policies. Dream11 was recently recognised as one of the ‘Top 10 mid-sized places to work – 2018’. Some of its interesting policies & activities include:
- Instant Relocation: Dreamsters can start their innings with the company, including free flight and up to 3 weeks of stay for all those with a permanent address out of Mumbai
- Live closer to the Stadium aka office: Dreamsters staying near the vicinity of the office, can avail half month’s rent (upto INR 20,000)
- #Unplugged – Plan your vacation: Need a break longer than drinks on-field? This policy allows Dreamsters to completely disconnect from work for up to 5 working days of their annual planned leave, with no access to work email.
- Hack your way to the dream with #DreamHackathon: Propagating freedom of ideas, the Hackathon enables Dreamsters to submit their ideas which can be developed and worked upon freely
- #FlexPlay – Plan your work day: An early test match start, or a day nighter, there are no fixed work timings and no minimum hour rule at Dream11
- A sporty workspace: A visual retreat/haven for all sports lovers, the Stadium gives Dreamsters an off field experience inspiring them to push limits and create new records everyday
Currently Dream11 has around 150 Dreamsters across Tech, Product, Marketing and other departments and is looking forward to hiring 100 passionate & talented Dreamsters.
For more information about the culture & opportunities, please visit: https://gamechanger.dream11.in/
Dream11 is India’s Biggest Sports Gaming platform with 4 crore+ users playing Fantasy Cricket, Football, Kabaddi and NBA. It is a Game of Skill that offers Indian sports fans a platform to showcase their sports knowledge. Fans can create their own team made up of real-life players from upcoming matches, score points based on their on-field performance and compete with other fans.
Dream11 helps sports fans increase their engagement and connect deeper with the sport they love by being a team owner, not just a spectator. Dream11 is also the Official Partner of the top sports leagues in the world such as the Hero CPL, Hero ISL and NBA.
A Series D funded startup, Dream11 was founded in 2012 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity & Tencent are the marquee investors in Dream11.
Dream11 has been ranked #9 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces – 2018.
For more information, log on to: www.dream11.com
For further information, please reach out to
Manasvi Khandelwal | email@example.com | +919769668090